Buy Glucophage Online without a prescription
Buy Glucophage Online
Diabetes mellitus – is the most common disorder of the endocrine nature, in which people can not process glucose and convert it into energy. The disease develops due to the following factors:
1) a decrease in production of the hormone insulin;
2) reduce susceptibility to insulin.
Predisposition to the development of endocrine disorders can be congenital in nature.
What happens in the development of diabetes?
Because of the inability to process sugar (glucose), the cells are forced to produce energy in a different manner, which leads to the accumulation of toxic metabolites in the body, and wherein the free glucose in the blood is concentrated (and then – and urine). Such an anomaly leading to the development of symptoms characteristic such as:
- – Thirst for reducing sugar levels in the body;
– Profuse and frequent urination caused by excessive consumption of fluids.
How to cure diabetes?
Therapy disease complex and includes the following methods:
- – Control of blood sugar levels;
- – Compliance with diet restriction on certain products;
- – The use of drugs to lower blood sugar levels;
- – Health monitoring in order to detect complications;
- – Strengthening the immune system.
This disease has a chronic course and is associated with the constant medical supervision to detect changes in the body in the early stages. Some patients require replacement therapy (lifelong insulin injections).
What hypoglycemic drugs prescribed for insulinnezavisomom type of diabetes?
If the patient is in need of replacement therapy – which more often occurs – that he administered hypoglycemic agents, e.g., Glucophage. It is based on metformin and has a selective effect: lowers the sugar if it is elevated. The drug is often prescribed to patients with obesity, unless they have a serious kidney disorders.
Glucophage can be bought over the counter without a doctor’s prescription or order online.
What is the mechanism of action of the drug Glucophage?
Glucophage – is tableted drug and it is taken orally before a meal. The active ingredient of the drug – metformin – causes the following changes in the patient’s body:
- – Reduces the secretion of sugar in the liver;
- – Enhances the capture and processing of glucose in the muscles;
- – Reduces glucose absorption in the intestines.