Cirrhosis of the liver
Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious disease with a chronic course, as a result of which a healthy liver tissue is replaced by a connective (fibrous or stromal). The affected liver has a modified dense structure and can be either reduced in size or slightly enlarged.
Causes of liver cirrhosis
Among the causes that lead to the development of irreversible changes in the liver cells and subsequently – to cirrhosis, we can distinguish the following:
- alcohol abuse: due to frequent use of alcohol, a person’s liver is intoxicated;
- congenital liver diseases;
- viral hepatitis with chronic course (especially B and C);
- parasitic liver damage;
- bile duct disease;
- defeat by drugs and chemical compounds;
- causeless development of cirrhosis (of the binary form).
About a third of patients can not find the root cause of the disease.
Symptoms of liver cirrhosis
The disease has several characteristic manifestations:
- formation of the effect of the “jellyfish head” as a result of excessive filling of veins in the abdominal cavity;
- general weakness;
- low-grade fever;
- joint pain;
- weight loss;
- disorder of digestive functions;
- manifestation of chronic fatigue;
- pain in the right side (with palpation, the liver can be bumpy);
At the last stage of the disease jaundice develops, swelling of the legs and accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity. In addition, bleeding and encephalopathy may develop.
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 30 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 60 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 90 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 120 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 180 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 270 pills
- Aldactone 100mg/25mg – 360 pills
Treatment of cirrhosis of the liver
Changes in the liver with cirrhosis are irreversible, however, competent and timely treatment can help alleviate the symptoms and prolong the life of the patient. Treatment of cirrhosis consists in the following stages:
- drug therapy;
- diet therapy;
- complete rejection of alcohol and other hepatotoxic substances;
- liver transplantation (in case of severe disease).
In cases where patients have elevated body temperature, antibiotics may additionally be prescribed.
To reduce edema, diuretics are used, for example, the drug Aldactone (the active ingredient is spironolactone). It promotes the excretion of water, sodium and chlorine from the body, reducing the acidity of urine. The drug can be ordered online or bought in a regular pharmacy.
Alternative name for different countries:
Aldactacine; Aldactazide; Aldactazine; Aldactide; Aldazida; Aldazide; Aldoleo; Aldonar; Aldospirone; Aldozone; Alexan; Alizar; Almatol; Alspiron; Aporasnon; Cardactona; Cardiatone; Carpiaton; Diulactone; Docspirochlor; Docspirono; Espimax; Espirone; Espironolactona; Expal; Flumach; Furorese comp; Hexalacton; Huma-spiroton; Jenaspiron; Kespirona; Lacalmin; Lanx; Laractone; Letonal; Macacy; Merlactone; Modulactone; Nefrotone; Noidouble; Noractone; Normital; Novo-spiroton; Novo-spirozine; Novospiroton; Osiren; Osyrol; Pilactone; Pirolacton; Practazin; Practon; Prilactone; Rakudeen; Rediun-e; Sali-aldopur; Spilactone; Spiractin; Spiresis; Spiretic; Spirix; Spiro-ct; Spirobene; Spirobeta; Spiroctan; Spiroctazide; Spirogamma; Spirohexal; Spirola; Spirolacton; Spirolang; Spirolon; Spiron; Spirono; Spironol; Spironolacton; Spironolactona; Spironolactonum; Spironolakton; Spironolattone; Spironone; Spironothiazid; Spirospare; Spirotone; Uractone; Uractonum; Urusonin; Velactone; Verospilactone; Verospiron; Vivitar; Xenalon; Youlactone
To correctly place an order for the purchase of medicines, you must fill out the form in the online pharmacy and choose the appropriate dosage.
On this site you can buy Aldactone on the over-the-counter (without a prescription).